Unleash your inner mixologist with our blog on crafting mocktails like a pro!
Follow Indika, our expert Mixologist, as he introduces three refreshing mocktail recipes to try at home this summer: Blackberry Smash, Green Spritzer, and Star Passion Martini. Made using Lyre’s – the finest range of non-alcoholic classic spirits, every cocktail mix can be faithfully recreated and enjoyed in a non-alcohol fashion.
For those seeking to refine their mocktail skills, don’t miss our exclusive Mixology Masterclasses at H Bar. Join us for a 60-minute session, complete with hands-on learning, complimentary canapes, and a well-earned certificate.
Get ready to shake, stir, and sip your way to mocktail mastery with these delightful recipes. Let’s get started!
30 ml Lyre’s American Malt
10 ml fresh lemon juice
10 ml Sugar syrup
8 ml Raspberry puree
20 ml Apple juice
4 fresh Blackberries
10 fresh Mint Leaves
In a shaker tin, muddle the fresh blackberries and mint leaves gently to release their flavor.
Add ice to the shaker.
Pour in Lyre’s American Malt, fresh lemon juice, sugar syrup, raspberry puree, and apple juice.
Give the ingredients a good shake to combine all the flavors.
Double-strain the mixture into a coupe glass to remove any ice or mint leaves.
Garnish the mocktail with a sprig of fresh mint and a few fresh blackberries on top.
Enjoy your refreshing and delightful Blueberry Smash Mocktail! Perfect for any occasion or when you want a non-alcoholic drink with a burst of berry goodness. Cheers!
- 30 ml Orange juice
- 10 ml Lemon Juice
- 4 ml Sugar Syrup
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- 4 slices of Fresh Cucumber
- Soda water
- In a wine glass, place 4 slices of cucumber and a few fresh mint leaves.
- Add ice to the glass, filling it about halfway.
- Pour in the orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar syrup into the glass.
- Top up the glass with soda water to your desired level.
- Garnish the mocktail with a slice of fresh cucumber and a few fresh mint leaves on top.
Enjoy your refreshing Cucumber Mint Spritzer Mocktail – a delightful blend of citrusy and minty flavors with a hint of cucumber! Perfect for a cooling and enjoyable mocktail experience.
STAR PASSION MARTINI
- Lyre’s Dry Gin
- Vanilla Syrup
- Passion Fruit Puree
- Fresh Pineapple Juice
- Lemon Juice
- Start by chilling a cocktail glass with ice.
- In a separate shaker filled with ice, combine Lyer’s Dry Gin, Vanilla Syrup, Passion Fruit Puree, Fresh Pineapple Juice, and Lemon Juice.
- Shake vigorously until well-chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish it with fresh Passionfruit and Mint (take half of the passionfruit, scoop out the seeds and pulp, and a sprig of Mint)