Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) govern your participation in the ‘Predict and Win with H Bar Game (the “Game”). By participating in the Game, you agree to be bound by these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
- Eligibility: The Game is open only to those who watch the FIFA World Cup 2022 matches at the venue – H Bar and sign up on the online game page and who are 21 years of age and above as of the date of entry. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The H Dubai, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about 20th November 2022 and ending 18th December 2022.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatsoever reason
– Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The H Dubai.
– The H Dubai reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant/User that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Game or violates the T&Cs.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of points received.
Winner selection and notification: Winners of the game will be selected based on the number of points under the supervision of the Sponsor. A minimum of 2000 points is required by the winner to be eligible to win a Trip to Seychelles. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the contest within five (5) days. The H Dubai shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at company’s sole discretion) will result in such winner’s disqualification as winner of the contest and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The H Dubai, anyone acting on behalf of The H Dubai, its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, to review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
Terms: The H Dubai reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate, amend or extend, modify, add or remove portions of these T&Cs or the Game, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
By entering the contest, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from The H Dubai. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The H Dubai and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Disputes: This contest is governed by the laws of the UAE, Dubai, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.