H Hotels & Resorts and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “H Hotels & Resorts” “us” “we” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You can visit www.hhoteldubai.com (the “Site”) without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
The H Dubai - Code of Behavior
- The H Hotel strives to provide a professional work environment and will take all the necessary steps to ensure that the work environment remains pleasant for all colleagues at all times
- An integral part of this type of work environment is for all colleagues to treat each other with courtesy, consideration and professionalism
- We will not tolerate harassment of any colleague by any other colleagues, supervisor, vendor, guest, client or customer
- Harassment for any discriminatory reason, such as race, color, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age and religion is prohibited and may be subject to the Hotel and/or the individual harasser being liable for any such unlawful conduct
- With this policy, the Hotel prohibits not only unlawful harassment, but also other unprofessional and discourteous actions
Personal Data Protection
FORM FOR CONSENSUS TO
COLLECT, PROCESS AND STORE PERSONAL DATA
BY H HOTEL DUBAI AND H HOTEL AND RESORT MANAGEMENT
1. Why we collect, process and store your personal data
In the course of doing business, we collect personal data (the “Personal Data”) needed for the establishment and maintenance of our business relationship. In particular, we collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
A. to comply with the law and to follow guidance and recommended best practice of police, government, judicial and regulatory bodies, as well as to share your Personal Data with any of such entities and authorities. Legitimacy for processing: legal obligation;
B. to manage (i.e., making, changing and/or cancelling) your reservation and the other services you request. Legitimacy for processing: performance of a contract;
C. to inform you about discounts, offers, promotions and fidelity programs, and include you in our marketing lists or other communication channels. Legitimacy for processing: your consent;
D. to profile you for quality and marketing purposes and to perform and/or test the performance of our products, services and internal processes, including through satisfaction surveys. Legitimacy for processing: your consent;
E. to share your Personal Data with other companies belonging to the same group of H Hotel and Resort Management or H Hotel Dubai for administrative and/or accounting purposes. Legitimacy for processing: performance of a contract or our legitimate interest, as the case may be;
F. to share your Personal Data with other companies belonging to the same group of H Hotel and Resort Management or H Hotel Dubai, including for marketing purposes. Legitimacy for processing: your consent; and
G. to share your Personal Data with business partners and services providers. Legitimacy for processing: your consent.
Unless otherwise required by law, we will store your Personal Data for five years from the date when the relevant Personal Data is collected. After that the Personal Data will be deleted.
2. Who will handle your personal data
Co-controllers of the processing are H Hotel and Resort Management, a limited liability company duly organized and existing under the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, with registered office in Abu Dhabi (UAE) at CI Tower, PO Box 32932 (“HHRM”), and H Hotel LLC, a limited liability company duly organized and existing under the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with registered office in The H Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, PO Box 125511 (“H Hotel Dubai” and, collectively with HHRM, the “Co-Controllers”).
In general, the Co-Controllers will be the ones collecting, processing and storing the Personal Data. However:
– the Co-Controllers may share such Personal Data also with companies located outside the UAE;
– processing and/or storage may be assigned to specialized, reliable and highly reputable companies or organizations expert in data processing and storage;
– use may be licensed, also against compensation, to specialized and reputable marketing companies.
Any third parties, located outside the UAE, to which we will share, transfer or license-to-use the Personal Data (a) shall be bound by a specific agreement in compliance with the UAE Federal Decree Law No. 45/2021
3. Who is in charge of your personal data treatment
Unless otherwise promptly communicated to you, the official in charge of your Personal Data shall be the Data Protection Officer – DPO of H Hotel Dubai, Mr. Adnan Zafar, The H Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, PO Box 125511, telephone no +971 4 501 8888 and email address Dpo@h-hotel.com (the “Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”).
4. What are your rights under the UAE Federal Decree Law No. 45/2021
Please note that, according to UAE Federal Decree Law No. 45/2021, you have, inter alia, the following rights:
– Right of Access to Information: You have the right to obtain information on the categories of personal data being processed, the purpose of the processing, the decisions made upon automated processing, entities with whom the personal data is shared.
– Right to Request Personal Data Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format.
– Right to Rectification or Erasure of Personal Data: You have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and the right to delete your personal data and be forgotten.
– Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restrict and stop the processing of your data where it is inaccurate or you object to the purpose of the processing.
– Right of Processing and Automated Processing: You have the right to object to automated decisions made by automated processing of your personal data.
6. Who can you talk to in order to check about the handling of your personal data and to exercise your rights
For any matter relating to your Personal Data, including the handling of the same and the exercise of your rights, please feel free to contact the DPO.