H Hotels & Resorts and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “H Hotels & Resorts” “us” “we” or “our”) is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws. You can visit www.hhoteldubai.com (the “Site”) without disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
The H Dubai - Code of Behavior
- The H Hotel strives to provide a professional work environment and will take all the necessary steps to ensure that the work environment remains pleasant for all colleagues at all times
- An integral part of this type of work environment is for all colleagues to treat each other with courtesy, consideration and professionalism
- We will not tolerate harassment of any colleague by any other colleagues, supervisor, vendor, guest, client or customer
Harassment for any discriminatory reason, such as race, color, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, age and religion is prohibited and may be subject to the Hotel and/or the individual harasser being liable for any such unlawful conduct
- With this policy, the Hotel prohibits not only unlawful harassment, but also other unprofessional and discourteous actions
FORM FOR CONSENSUS TO
COLLECT, PROCESS AND STORE PERSONAL DATA
BY H HOTEL DUBAI AND H HOTEL AND RESORT MANAGEMENT
This is a form to make you fully aware of your rights under European Union Regulation no. 2016/679 concerning the collection, process and storage of your personal data by the Co-Controllers (as defined below).
1. Why we collect, process and store your personal data
In the course of doing business, we collect personal data (the “Personal Data”) needed for the establishment and maintenance of our business relationship. In particular, we collect Personal Data for the following purposes:
A. to comply with the law and to follow guidance and recommended best practice of police, government, judicial and regulatory bodies, as well as to share your Personal Data with any of such entities and authorities. Legitimacy for processing: legal obligation;
B. to manage (i.e., making, changing and/or cancelling) your reservation and the other services you request. Legitimacy for processing: performance of a contract;
C. to inform you about discounts, offers, promotions and fidelity programs, and include you in our marketing lists or other communication channels. Legitimacy for processing: your consent;
D. to profile you for quality and marketing purposes and to perform and/or test the performance of our products, services and internal processes, including through satisfaction surveys. Legitimacy for processing: your consent;
E. to share your Personal Data with other companies belonging to the same group of H Hotel and Resort Management or H Hotel Dubai for administrative and/or accounting purposes. Legitimacy for processing: performance of a contract or our legitimate interest, as the case may be;
F. to share your Personal Data with other companies belonging to the same group of H Hotel and Resort Management or H Hotel Dubai, including for marketing purposes. Legitimacy for processing: your consent; and
G. to share your Personal Data with business partners and services providers. Legitimacy for processing: your consent.
Unless otherwise required by law, we will store your Personal Data for five years from the date when the relevant Personal Data is collected. After that the Personal Data will be deleted.
2. Who will handle your personal data
Co-controllers of the processing are H Hotel and Resort Management, a limited liability company duly organized and existing under the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, with registered office in Abu Dhabi (UAE) at CI Tower, PO Box 32932 (“HHRM”), and H Hotel LLC, a limited liability company duly organized and existing under the laws of the Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with registered office in The H Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, PO Box 14042 (“H Hotel Dubai” and, collectively with HHRM, the “Co-Controllers”), which have entered into a specific agreement in order to define their relevant role and responsibility (you can read the full version of such agreement on our website: click here.
In general, the Co-Controllers will be the ones collecting, processing and storing the Personal Data. However:
– the Co-Controllers may share such Personal Data also with companies located outside the European Union;
– processing and/or storage may be assigned to specialized, reliable and highly reputable companies or organizations expert in data processing and storage;
– use may be licensed, also against compensation, to specialized and reputable marketing companies.
Any third parties, located outside the European Union, to which we will share, transfer or license-to-use the Personal Data (a) shall be bound by a specific agreement in compliance with European Union Regulation no. 2016/679 or (b) shall be located in a territory, or shall operate in a sector, where the European Commission has decided that there is an adequate level of protection of personal data, unless such sharing, transfer or license-to-use is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us or in case of occurrence of any of the other exceptions set forth under Article 49 of the European Union Regulation no. 2016/679.
3. Who is in charge of your personal data treatment
Unless otherwise promptly communicated to you, the official in charge of your Personal Data shall be the Data Protection Officer – DPO of H Hotel Dubai, Mrs. Adielaine Gallardo, The H Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, PO Box 125511, telephone no +971 4 501 8888 and email address Dpo@h-hotel.com (the “Data Protection Officer” or “DPO”). The DPO will be glad to interact with you for any issues concerning your rights under European Union Regulation no. 2016/679.
4. What are your rights under the European Union Regulation no. 2016/679
Please note that, according to European Union Regulation no. 2016/679, you have, inter alia, the following rights:
– Right of access: Right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to weather or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, access to your personal data and information regarding the purpose of the processing, the categories of the personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed (in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations), the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, your rights under European Union Regulation no. 2016/679, the existence of automated decision-making, and, in case of personal data not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
– Right to rectification: Right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
– Right to erasure: Right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you;
– Right to restriction of processing: Right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing;
– Right to data portability: Right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and right to transmit those data to another controller;
– Right to object: Right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you;
– Right to withdraw the consent at any time;
– Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
5. Why we conform to the principles of European Union Regulation no. 2016/679
H Hotel and Resort Management is a company that operates worldwide, entering into transactions with clients having interests inside and outside the European Union, and, together with H Hotel Dubai, desire to comply with European Union Regulation no. 2016/679, considering the same as the outmost regulation concerning the data protection, in order to guarantee the customers the best protection in this field.
6. Who can you talk to in order to check about the handling of your personal data and to exercise your rights under European Union Regulation no. 2016/679
For any matter relating to your Personal Data, including the handling of the same and the exercise of your rights under European Union Regulation no. 2016/679, please feel free to contact the DPO. In addition, please also note that you may contact our representative in the European Union, Data Protection Representative Limited (trading as DPR Group), a company registered in the Republic of Ireland with registered number 616588, by sending an email to email@example.com or a mail at the most convenient address to you among those indicated here, which will be glad to interact with you for any issues concerning your rights under European Union Regulation no. 2016/679.